We love having visitors here at WTCC. We also know that visitors have questions about the church. These questions are important to us, and we want to help you navigate our church and feel comfortable while here. So, to help you better navigate WTCC before you attend, we have composed and answered four main questions.
1) How long is the service?
- The service usually lasts about an hour. This includes the music, children's message, and the main message.
2) What about Kids?
- We offer several options for the children. These include a nursery for newborn-two-year-olds and a Sunday school for all children. Children ages five and up are in the service, but we have a children's church for children pre-k and younger. If there are any questions about where all this happens, ask the greeter in front, and they will assist you.
3) What is the service like?
- Our service is an informal laid back coming together to worship the Lord. We have a mix of hymns and contemporary music. These are all performed in a southern gospel style with a blend of bluegrass with the occasional contemporary Christian song.
4) How do I dress?
- We are a come as you are church where all dress informal. We dress in nice clothes, but we will not judge anyone for wearing whatever they have. We just want to see you in the church and worshipping the Lord.